This event either doesn't exist or is no longer available.
30/06/2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (AEST)
This training session introduces the FirstRate5 Whole-of-Home Pilot Tool.
After attending this interactive session, attendees will:
- Understand more about whole-of-home, what it means and why it's being assessed as part of the 7 Star Homes program
- Know how to use the tool in order to :
- Conduct a whole-of-home assessment
- Understand opportunities to improve the outcome of your whole-of-home assessment and reduce the energy cost, energy use and emissions of the home
- Export whole-of-home information for the true zero carbon challenge
- Gain access to use the Pilot Tool.
Grady Peterson is working on the delivery of the Sustainability Victoria 7-Star homes Program. The program aims to build the capability and capacity of the residential construction sector to deliver energy-efficient homes.
CPD Points: 1 CPD NatHERS Technical CPD point. CPD points will be uploaded after True Zero Carbon Challenge.
Cancellation Policy: We know that situations sometimes arise preventing you from attending. However, Design Matters does incur costs in organising these events. If you find you cannot attend, cancellation fees may apply.