3.0 CPD Non Technical
Position Yourself, Build Your Profile & Pitch Your Business
12/10/2022 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM (AEST)
How to Position Yourself, Build Your Profile and Pitch Your Business in Your Market.
Ensure you profit from your work, don’t break even… or worse
This webinar will provide you a competitive edge that is not based on price and a pipeline of prospects to work with in the next 12 months.
Learn how to charge what you’re worth and maximise your profit margins
- Determine how to build trust, rapport and credibility with key prospects in a virtual marketplace.
- Identify how to capitalise on your Client database by using the 10 x 10 x 10 Business Growth Formula.
- Recognise the business growth opportunities within your existing current database, your local area and niche markets.
Walk away with specific strategies for business growth as well as insights and ideas to position themselves as the leading authority.
Participants will receive:
- A comprehensive presentation workbook to print so you can create an action plan with and most importantly, take away the key presentation models in order to refer back to later.
- 12 month email advice service where delegates can email Keith with any questions for the next 12 months
- A Toolbox of Personal and Professional Development Resources which include the following support tools: + Discover Your Passion eBook. + Subscription to Keith’s inspirational blog. + Access to download worksheets mentioned during the presentation.
Identify how to engage with your Clients and Prospects through your Virtual Platform in your business role as part of the New Normal.
Understand that the ability to sell effectively in a virtual environment is your opportunity to create a unique and competitive point of difference.
Discover simple strategies to create massive sales momentum in your role and marketplace in order to rebound faster, better and stronger in a price sensitive marketplace.
Keith Abraham is the global authority on goal achievement and the creator of the GoalDriver™ Formula. A formula designed to accurately determine what energises and engages each individual, driving them to achieve the unimaginable, unreachable and unattainable. With over 22 years as a professional speaker, delivering to over 340 clients
in 29 different countries, Keith Abraham has been the recipient of multiple awards throughout his career.
In 1999, Keith became a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), putting him in the top 7% of professional speakers worldwide. He has experienced great success in Australia and in 2002 he received the highest award for a Professional Speaker—the Nevin Award. In 2012 he was named Keynote Speaker of the Year. Adding to his already impressive CV, Keith is the bestselling author of five books, published in 12 languages, covering the areas of passion, goal achievement, customer loyalty, and focus. As a regular contributor to publications and a frequent guest on business media and podcasts, Keith’s expertise and authority on goal setting, goal achievement, goal centric-cultures, and goal alignment are recognised globally. Keith is passionate about the work he does.
CPD Points: 3.0 Non Technical CPD points.
Cancellation Policy: We know that situations sometimes arise preventing you from attending. However, Design Matters does incur costs in organising these events. If you find you cannot attend, cancellation fees may apply.